The core of the Camco 25-foot Heated Drinking Water Hose is made with an NSF 61 certified, drinking water safe hose that is BPA, phthalate and lead-free. The Heated Drinking Water Hose won't leach harmful chemicals into your water or leave it tasting like plastic the way standard garden hoses do. It is ideal for RVs, livestock, agriculture, kennels and other industrial, commercial and residential uses. Providing water line freeze protection down to -20°F (-28°C), the energy-saving thermostat only heats as needed, saving you money on your electric bill. The internal diameter of the hose is 5/8-inch, and the fittings are heavy-duty machined and plated for maximum corrosion resistance. The durable exterior jacket protects the water hose and electrical components from damage or exposure. Operates on 120VAC and uses an 18AWG 6-foot power cord with LED indicator. CSA Low Lead Content Certified to NSF/ANSI 372 and compliant with all federal and state level Low Lead Laws.
- Provides Freeze Protection: Ideal for water line freeze protection down to -20°F (-28°C)
- Includes an Energy-Saving Thermostat: Thermostat only heats as needed, saving money on your electric bill
- Drinking Water Safe: Made with NSF-61 certified drinking water safe hose
- Easy to Use: Includes female-to-male adapter to allow connection to the water supply on either end of hose— depending on the location of the electrical outlet; hose operates on 120VAC
- Durable Exterior Jacket: Protects water hose and electrical components from damage or exposure
- The Perfect Hose Length: Hose measures 25-feet