The CURT Echo® mobile trailer brake controller is the first of its kind, providing an entirely new towing experience.
It syncs with your Apple or Android phone, turning it into a wireless brake controller interface.
Its compact, portable design allows for intuitive, app-enabled functionality, easy transfer from one vehicle to another and convenient storage when not in use.
- Wireless, portable design allows for easy transfer from one vehicle to another
- Bluetooth connection to control all brake settings from your smartphone
- The custom-designed app monitors brake activity and sends status updates
- Zero-tool, plug-and-play install between vehicle-trailer 7-way connectors
- Triple-axis, motion-sensing accelerometer for highly responsive, smooth stops
- Stores multiple vehicle-trailer profiles
- Multi-color LED indicates power, trailer detection, and wireless connectivity
- The potted circuit board is sealed off from the elements for lasting durability
- The retention strap and locking tab help keep Echo firmly installed into 7-way
- Automatic calibration reduces setup requirements
- Downloadable app available for Apple iOS and Android OS
- Allows incoming calls to be received while the app is running
- Compatible with low-volt, PWM, ABS, cruise control, and electric over hydraulic
- Built-in reverse-polarity and short-circuit protection
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Assembled in the USA
- If Bluetooth connection is lost, the brake controller will continue to function safely, using the most recently programmed settings.
- Warning: Avoid distracted driving. Only make adjustments when the vehicle is stationary.
- Not compatible, but will not interfere, with Apple CarPlay or Android Auto