The Camco PowerGrip RV 50-Amp Voltage Protector with Integrated Surge Protection helps protect your RV and appliances from high (>132 VAC) or low (<102 VAC) voltage levels and power surges. If dangerous conditions are detected, it will automatically disconnect; reconnecting only after the normal operating conditions have been restored. Diagnostic LEDs indicate wiring faults when you connect your electrical cord to the power pedestal. The voltage protector protects against faults for reverse polarity, open neutral and other wiring issues. Includes integrated surge protection of up to 4,200 Joules. Durable PowerGrip handles make plugging and unplugging easier. It is weatherproof and able to withstand adverse weather conditions when installed in the upright position. 50-Amp male (NEMA 14-50P)/50-Amp female (NEMA 14-50R).
- RV Electrical Protection: Protects your RV from dangerous high (>132 VAC) and low (<102 VAC) voltage levels as well as power surges
- Auto Connect/Disconnect Feature: Automatically disconnects from dangerous conditions and reconnects after normal operating conditions have been restored
- Diagnostic LEDs: Provide indication of faults when you connect your electrical cord to the power pedestal
- Protects Against Wiring Issues: Protects against faults for reverse polarity, open neutral, and other wiring issues
- Integrated Surge Protection: Up to 4,200 Joules; 50-Amp: 50-Amp male (NEMA 14-50P)/50-Amp female (NEMA 14-50R)
- PowerGrip Handles: Contoured grips make plugging and unplugging easier; Weather-Resistant: Withstands adverse weather conditions when installed in the upright position